REFLECTOR: Toggle Switch "Security Caps"
Don Johnston
don at numa.aero
Mon Nov 21 16:44:09 CST 2011
Great minds think alike. :-)
I thought about a switch cover. But, like you, I could find one that
"worked". So then I thought about the likelyhood of accidentially hitting
the master or mag switch. Since the switchguards extend beyond the switch
itself, I decided that it would take a 1:1,000,000 shot to hit the switch.
And it would have to be pulled down.
So I'm just going with the guards.
Early test version:
http://www.velocity-xl.com/pictures/2010/IMG_0805.JPG
-don
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:31:16 +0000
From: Chris Barber <cbarber at texasattorney.net>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Toggle Switch "Security Caps"
I have the perihelion design toggle guards and they are in use, but since
my plane is all electric, with an electronic ignition system (rotary), I
want to ensure my primary master and primary fuel pump are as secure as
possible, thus my desire for this, what I would think, simple
design......guess not so simple.
Chris
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111121/b86f59fe/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list