REFLECTOR: education and recreation

John Franks jfranks45 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:25:29 CDT 2009


I've seen this quoted on various private pilot sites.

A private pilot may carry passengers but may not be paid for doing so,
although the pilot can share operating expenses with the passengers.

John Franks

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Douglas Holub <douglas.holub at gmail.com>wrote:

>  One of my best friends is a courier, an independent contractor. He gets
> paid to drive all over Texas and Oklahoma delivering things, usually body
> parts for surgery to a hospital or airplane parts to an airport. Can I take
> him somewhere to deliver something as long as I don't get paid for it?
>
> Doug Holub
> Looking for places to go
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090623/87af9a29/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list