REFLECTOR: education and recreation
Andy Millin
amillin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 23 13:01:01 CDT 2009
I don't know why not. As long as you have your restrictions flow off, you
can take passengers anywhere you can legally fly.
I think you can even share the expenses of the flight.
Andy
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Douglas Holub
Sent: 06-23-2009 1:48
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: education and recreation
One of my best friends is a courier, an independent contractor. He gets paid
to drive all over Texas and Oklahoma delivering things, usually body parts
for surgery to a hospital or airplane parts to an airport. Can I take him
somewhere to deliver something as long as I don't get paid for it?
Doug Holub
Looking for places to go
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090623/38185f78/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list