REFLECTOR: fuel strainers
Christopher Barber
CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Wed Jul 4 16:42:16 CDT 2007
I think the article in the VV had a part number called out. I will try to
find the article and determine IIRC.
All the best,
Chris
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Brown" <romott at roadrunner.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: fuel strainers
> Two different measurement systems. Pipe thread and tubing size.
>
> Pipe thread sizes are the confusing ones - 1/8 is more like 1/4" id, 1/4
is
> more like 3/8" id, etc. Well you have to watch out for tubing sizes too -
> they can mean ID or OD.
>
> Ron
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <gattenby at tulsaconnect.com>
> To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 11:02 AM
> Subject: REFLECTOR: fuel strainers
>
>
> >
> >
> > The finger strainers for fuel, that I see on the
> > wicks and spruce web site, are 1/4 inch female fittings.
> > I haven't gone out to the shop this AM, but
> > I thought that the fuel line was 3/8.
> > Am I missing something or do I just need more coffee?
> >
> > Noel
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> > http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list