REFLECTOR: fuel strainers

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Wed Jul 4 13:46:55 CDT 2007


Noel,
The kit's fuel fittings will work (see picture attached).

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG 
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/
 
"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of
gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 8:03 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: fuel strainers



The finger strainers for fuel, that I see on the
wicks and spruce web site, are 1/4 inch female fittings.
I haven't gone out to the shop this AM, but
I thought that the fuel line was 3/8.
Am I missing something or do I just need more coffee?

Noel
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: fuelfeed3.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 113427 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070704/c3420577/attachment-0001.jpg 


More information about the Reflector mailing list