REFLECTOR: fuel strainers

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Thu Jul 5 17:01:54 CDT 2007


Jorge,
thanks for the pic.

My kit is old enough that I don't think that I have that 
fitting or hardpoint.
Anyone have an AN number of that fitting?

What about the hardpoint?
So far all the hardpoints that I've used have been factory 
supplied.
Is there anything special about them? or are they just 
Alum. plate?

Noel


On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:46:55 -0700
  "Jorge Bujanda" <bujanda at dslextreme.com> wrote:
> Noel,
> The kit's fuel fittings will work (see picture 
>attached).
> 
> Regards,
> Jorge Bujanda
> Velocity XL FG 
> Palmdale, CA
> Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/
> 
> "Make your best case... not the best case."
> "Spare the noise... convince through silence."
> 
> -----Original Message-----
>From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org 
>[mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of
> gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
> Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 8:03 AM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: fuel strainers
> 
> 
> 
> The finger strainers for fuel, that I see on the
> wicks and spruce web site, are 1/4 inch female fittings.
> I haven't gone out to the shop this AM, but
> I thought that the fuel line was 3/8.
> Am I missing something or do I just need more coffee?
> 
> Noel
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: 
>http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list