REFLECTOR: OT Plane hits an apartment building in NYC
Darrell & Nora Kufalk
kufalk at wi.rr.com
Sun Oct 15 22:03:44 CDT 2006
Dave,
That's a good idea. I've often thought about using this tool for flight
planning. I've read about it a few times but just never taken the time to
learn how it works. This may be a good reason to do it now. Also I didn't
know it displayed VFR corridors.
Darrell
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of David Staten
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 5:23 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: OT Plane hits an apartment building in NYC
The aopa flight planner (for members) has the affected exclusion zone
bounded in red now. that may help a little.. Not as good as a TAC
chart.. but may help
Dave
Darrell & Nora Kufalk wrote:
>I think you are definitely on the right track on explaining how this
>accident may have occurred.
>
>I still am looking for more information that many of you familiar to the
>local area may be assuming the rest of us non northeast fliers do not have.
>Specifically I am looking for more information on the VFR corridor. Where
>are the boundaries in relationship to the river, Teterboro airspace, and
the
>building they hit? Also has anyone seen information yet on the flight path
>they flew? (ie. radar records)
>
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list