REFLECTOR: OT Plane hits an apartment building in NYC

David Staten Dastaten at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 15 17:22:44 CDT 2006


The aopa flight planner (for members) has the affected exclusion zone 
bounded in red now. that may help a little.. Not as good as a TAC 
chart.. but may help

Dave

Darrell & Nora Kufalk wrote:

>I think you are definitely on the right track on explaining how this
>accident may have occurred.
>
>I still am looking for more information that many of you familiar to the
>local area may be assuming the rest of us non northeast fliers do not have.
>Specifically I am looking for more information on the VFR corridor.  Where
>are the boundaries in relationship to the river, Teterboro airspace, and the
>building they hit?  Also has anyone seen information yet on the flight path
>they flew?  (ie. radar records)
>
>
>  
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list