REFLECTOR: moving 173 with strakes done

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Jul 14 07:39:59 CDT 2006


Richard Ring moved my kit with the spar attached on a flatben trailer,
horizontal position.  As I recall it was NBD.

John

Mark Means wrote:

> I am in the USAF and have been working on my 173RG for years.
> Unfortunately I may have to move again with the engine, strakes, etc.
> done. For the last move I took everything off and Dan Fast and I
> loaded it up at a 60 degree angle in his trailer, worked okay but
> don’t want to take it apart to that stage again, too much
> backpedaling. Has anyone gotten a trailer and done the “oversized
> load” long distance? Care to share the experience, problems, etc? I
> would search the archives if I could figure out how. Thanks for any
> help.
>
> Mark Means
>
>    ----------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060714/07bbc8c6/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list