REFLECTOR: moving 173 with strakes done

richard ring rdring at havilandtelco.com
Fri Jul 14 07:38:20 CDT 2006


I moved my SRE on a 30 foot car type trailer from Miss to Ks. 12 foot  wide at 70 mph and didn't ask anybody.

Just don't go through major cities at rush hour, use wide load signs and flags 

Richard
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Mark Means 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 5:30 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: moving 173 with strakes done


  I am in the USAF and have been working on my 173RG for years. Unfortunately I may have to move again with the engine, strakes, etc. done. For the last move I took everything off and Dan Fast and I loaded it up at a 60 degree angle in his trailer, worked okay but don't want to take it apart to that stage again, too much backpedaling. Has anyone gotten a trailer and done the "oversized load" long distance? Care to share the experience, problems, etc? I would search the archives if I could figure out how. Thanks for any help.

   

  Mark Means



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060714/5837d7d9/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list