REFLECTOR: fuselage cradle

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Thu Jul 13 22:06:49 CDT 2006


 

Here are 2 pictures of the one I built.  I designed it so I could easily
spin the fuselage around in my 2 car garage and re-level it by myself.  It
has 4 jack screws in the corners to jack it up off the casters.  After
leveling it a few times I got to know just how much I needed to adjust it
for a perfect level.  I used a digital level too.  I could spin and re-level
it in about 20 minutes.  It was very accurate and solid as a rock.

 

Darrell

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Robin Ream
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:22 PM
To: REFLECTOR
Subject: REFLECTOR: fuselage cradle

 

Can anyone point me toward pictures of some of the best designed fuselage
cradles?  I know there have been pictures of them, but for some reason I
can't find them now...

Thanks,

Robin

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060713/8b519d86/attachment.html 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: dsc_088.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 39287 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060713/8b519d86/attachment-0001.jpg 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 108-0875_IMG.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 41663 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060713/8b519d86/attachment-0001.jpe 


More information about the Reflector mailing list