REFLECTOR: Going shopping at AS&S - dumb question on epoxy

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Tue Aug 8 17:31:12 CDT 2006


It'll be in my wife's car.

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of John Dibble
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 10:40 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Going shopping at AS&S - dumb question on epoxy


How will you transport the epoxy home? 

John 


Tony Babb wrote: 


I'll be on vacation in LA at the end of this week and thought I'd save
myself a lot of shipping charges by picking up some epoxy at AS&S. Soooo...
am I correct thinking that: 


EZ-Poxy in the Velocity manual is E-Z Poxy laminating system on AS&S
website? 


Velocipoxy in the Velocity manual is Alpha Poxy on AS&S website?  


I understand the resin is the same, just the hardener is different. 


Thanks, 


Tony 


SEFG  


62% done, 78% to go 






  _____  

_______________________________________________

To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector



Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail

Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060808/380034f4/attachment.html 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 5675 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060808/380034f4/attachment.jpe 


More information about the Reflector mailing list