REFLECTOR: Going shopping at AS&S - dumb question on epoxy

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 14:14:42 CDT 2006


Hi Tony,

I believe your answers are Yes and Yes.  Make sure you get the EZ-84
hardener.  The other hardeners have less pot life.

The other question is transportation.  You can't put haz-mat materials in
your suitcase, get on a plane and expect them to be there when you get home.
Security will find it and they will remove it.

If you're driving yourself, then good to go.

Andy

 

________________________________

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Tony Babb
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 1:29 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Going shopping at AS&S - dumb question on epoxy



I'll be on vacation in LA at the end of this week and thought I'd save
myself a lot of shipping charges by picking up some epoxy at AS&S. Soooo...
am I correct thinking that:

 EZ-Poxy in the Velocity manual is E-Z Poxy laminating system on AS&S
website?

Velocipoxy in the Velocity manual is Alpha Poxy on AS&S website? 

I understand the resin is the same, just the hardener is different.

Thanks,

Tony

SEFG 

62% done, 78% to go




More information about the Reflector mailing list