REFLECTOR: Going shopping at AS&S - dumb question on epoxy

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Aug 7 12:40:10 CDT 2006


How will you transport the epoxy home?

John

Tony Babb wrote:

> I'll be on vacation in LA at the end of this week and thought I'd save
> myself a lot of shipping charges by picking up some epoxy at AS&S.
> Soooo... am I correct thinking that:
>
> EZ-Poxy in the Velocity manual is E-Z Poxy laminating system on AS&S
> website?
>
> Velocipoxy in the Velocity manual is Alpha Poxy on AS&S website?
>
> I understand the resin is the same, just the hardener is different.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tony
>
> SEFG
>
> 62% done, 78% to go
>
>    ----------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060807/bc6fc014/attachment.html 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 5675 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060807/bc6fc014/attachment.jpe 


More information about the Reflector mailing list