REFLECTOR: Going shopping at AS&S - dumb question on epoxy

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 14:39:54 CDT 2006


I've actually found the pot life of EZ-83 and EZ-84 to
be about the same. However, at around 75* EZ-83 takes
about 24 hours to fully cure where EZ-84 takes like 72
- call me impatient, but 24 hours is extreme enough!

Personally, I want to come back the next day and have
the prior day's layups be fully cured - I almost
always use heat lamps just to make sure. 

FWIW, Pat


--- Andy Millin <amillin at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Hi Tony,
> 
> I believe your answers are Yes and Yes.  Make sure
> you get the EZ-84
> hardener.  The other hardeners have less pot life.


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


More information about the Reflector mailing list