REFLECTOR: Deltahawk engine

J.P. Brooks jp211 at comcast.net
Sat May 7 13:19:42 CDT 2005


LOL..........   I just thought this was a Velocity forum.  Again, I 
embarrass myself with my words as all scarecrows do looking for a brain.
What would your gross weight be and your wing loading and area?
Our present T/O weight is 1700 lbs. with a wing loading of about 14 lbs/sq. 
foot and an MT constant speed....it would be a good race.
Single turbo to about 35,000 with 50% power still available.....  roughly.
Let do it Richard.....  gentlemans competition by some stated date...(I 
better be careful here....  my dates have come and gone right Scott?)
So, If I don't fulfill these two demo's then I will gladly seek asylum in a 
third world country.......  Belize would be nice....

At 10:49 AM 5/7/2005, you wrote:
>Hey, if you're going to race with stuff that belongs to other people, I'm 
>going to put a business card in the next Delta IV payload.
>
>But seriously, I think a 540 Berkut with a fixed pitch prop against a 
>200hp Velocity with an MT would be an interesting race, either for climb 
>or for speed.



More information about the Reflector mailing list