REFLECTOR: Building time

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Sun May 8 10:04:59 CDT 2005


Grigore -

Elizabeth and I got our XL/FG in July 2002 with all of the fast-build 
options, and work pretty consistently on it, and we hope to fly this year, 
so maybe that'll give you some kind of a benchmark.  We've tried not to 
change too many things from the "factory" design, but have made a few 
modifications.  You can get an idea month-by-month what we got accomplished 
(after 10 days in the head-start program) at our website if you want.

Brett Ferrell
www.velocityxl.com

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Grigore Rosu" <grosu at cs.uiuc.edu>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 11:34 PM
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Building time


> Have you also ordered the "fast build" options?  I have.  I guess/hope 
> they will significantly reduce building time ...
>
> Grigore Rosu
>
>
> On Sun, 8 May 2005, lawrence epstein wrote:
>
>> 800 hours? Starting when? I am at about 1100.
>> 90% done, 90% to go.  I think 2500 sounds more realistic, but maybe I am 
>> just SLOWWWWWW
>>
>> Larry Epstein
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit 
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 




More information about the Reflector mailing list