REFLECTOR: CS Spar install questions

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Sat Jun 12 03:36:15 CDT 2004


Installing the CS Spar in my SEFG and I have a couple of questions. 

The manual (downloaded from the V web site) section 6.9.2 says to spread structural adhesive 3 inches in from lines drawn earlier - does this mean 3 inches in from the edge of the fuselage i.e. 3 inches in from each side or across the whole width of the cs spar and stopping 3 inches from the fuselage side?

Section 6.9.3 says to apply two plies of 3in by 41in BID along the top and bottom of the cs spar/ fuselage. The top looks OK but how do you do that along the bottom when the cs spar is on top of the gear pockets? All I could do would be under the cs spar in the gap between the gear pockets - about 23 inches. Am I misunderstanding something here?

Thanks,

Tony
60% done 80% to go   
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040612/1609ac60/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list