REFLECTOR: re attachments

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Fri Jun 11 19:37:19 CDT 2004


New email upgrade.  Some things are slightly different.  Lot's more options
available to you now, plus I turned on some other notifications.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single


> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of John & Mary Wright
> Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 6:14 PM
> To: REFLECTOR
> Subject: REFLECTOR: re attachments
>
>
> Velly intelesting--about the attachments and confirmations----I get
> neither and sometimes I think I "miss" the question to which I get the
> answer ???  Could this be our individual servers or set-ups??
> Mary
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list