REFLECTOR:Velocity 173 Master Brake Cylinder Question

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:30:15 -0600


I wonder why your having such bad luck with them?  Poor quality?  I 
think of the hours put on them in a car when you use them much more than 
an airplane would..  Seems like they should last forever on an airplane.

Scott

Ronnie Brown wrote:
> These NAPA master cylinders have a life time warranty. I had no problems 
> getting one of mine replaced when it started leaking around the push 
> rod.  The new one has gone bad (internal leak is causing excessive 
> pumping to get right side brake) so I am taking it back for another 
> one.  The NAPA guy says "NO PROBLEM"!
>  
> Ronnie
>  
>  
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: MMurp16900@aol.com <mailto:MMurp16900@aol.com>
> To: reflector@tvbf.org <mailto:reflector@tvbf.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:12 PM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Velocity 173 Master Brake Cylinder Question
> 
> Hi Jim
>    Clutch Master CYL. Napa #39102. Repair kit 1287.
> Mack Murphree