REFLECTOR:Velocity 173 Master Brake Cylinder Question
Ronnie Brown
reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 23:17:32 -0400
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C32A26.4F51F180
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
These NAPA master cylinders have a life time warranty. I had no problems getting one of mine replaced when it started
leaking around the push rod. The new one has gone bad (internal leak is causing excessive pumping to get right side
brake) so I am taking it back for another one. The NAPA guy says "NO PROBLEM"!
Ronnie
----- Original Message -----
From: MMurp16900@aol.com
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Velocity 173 Master Brake Cylinder Question
Hi Jim
Clutch Master CYL. Napa #39102. Repair kit 1287.
Mack Murphree
------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C32A26.4F51F180
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.600" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>These NAPA master cylinders have a life time =
warranty. I had=20
no problems getting one of mine replaced when it started leaking around =
the push=20
rod. The new one has gone bad (internal leak is causing =
excessive=20
pumping to get right side brake) so I am taking it back for another =
one. =20
The NAPA guy says "NO PROBLEM"!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Ronnie</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3DMMurp16900@aol.com =
href=3D"mailto:MMurp16900@aol.com">MMurp16900@aol.com</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:12 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Velocity 173 Master Brake Cylinder=20
Question</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><I>Hi Jim<BR> Clutch Master =
CYL. Napa=20
#39102. Repair kit 1287.<BR>Mack Murphree</I></FONT> =
</FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C32A26.4F51F180--