REFLECTOR:Brake master cylinders, one new, one used.

Andy Millin reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:22:19 -0400


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C36FA1.605C8600
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If you want to order online:

http://www.napaonline.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/NAPAonline/search_res
ults_product_detail.d2w/report?prrfnbr=15552791&prmenbr=5806

Andy
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of Ronnie Brown
  Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2003 7:18 AM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Brake master cylinders, one new, one used.


  I don't know what these cylinders come from, but the NAPA/United part
number is 39102.


    ----- Original Message -----
    From: PUSHERPILOT@wmconnect.com
    To: reflector@awpi.com ; support@velocityaircraft.com
    Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2003 1:19 AM
    Subject: REFLECTOR:Brake master cylinders, one new, one used.


    I am in final assembly and check out and decided to activate the brake
system for the first time today.  It was a frustrating day attempting to add
brake fluid and bleed one side of the brake system.  It just wouldn't pump
the fluid.  I finally pulled the master cylinder and found to be full of a
crusty gunk, with a rusty spring.  A dirty mess.  I then pulled the other
side to check it and found a new bright shiny interior.  I have no idea how
this came about, it's a ten year old kit, (Velocity??).  In any case, I will
need a new cylinder or rebuild this one, can someone tell me what Datsun
model it's from?

    Thanks,
    Mel Bina  SDT  RG

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C36FA1.605C8600
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D089512113-31082003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>If you=20
want to order online:</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D089512113-31082003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D089512113-31082003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.napaonline.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/NAPAonline=
/search_results_product_detail.d2w/report?prrfnbr=3D15552791&amp;prmenbr=3D=
5806">http://www.napaonline.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/NAPAonline/s=
earch_results_product_detail.d2w/report?prrfnbr=3D15552791&amp;prmenbr=3D=
5806</A></FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D089512113-31082003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D089512113-31082003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2>Andy</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org=20
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of </B>Ronnie=20
  Brown<BR><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, August 31, 2003 7:18 AM<BR><B>To:</B>=20
  reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Brake master =
cylinders,=20
  one new, one used.<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>I don't know what these&nbsp;cylinders come from, =
but the=20
  NAPA/United part number is 39102.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
    <DIV=20
    style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
    <A title=3DPUSHERPILOT@wmconnect.com=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:PUSHERPILOT@wmconnect.com">PUSHERPILOT@wmconnect.com</A> =
</DIV>
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@awpi.com=20
    href=3D"mailto:reflector@awpi.com">reflector@awpi.com</A> ; <A=20
    title=3Dsupport@velocityaircraft.com=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:support@velocityaircraft.com">support@velocityaircraft.com=
</A>=20
    </DIV>
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, August 31, 2003 =
1:19=20
    AM</DIV>
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Brake =
master=20
    cylinders, one new, one used.</DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT size=3D2>I am in =
final=20
    assembly and check out and decided to activate the brake system for =
the=20
    first time today. &nbsp;It was a frustrating day attempting to add =
brake=20
    fluid and bleed one side of the brake system. &nbsp;It just wouldn't =
pump=20
    the fluid. &nbsp;I finally pulled the master cylinder and found to =
be full=20
    of a crusty gunk, with a rusty spring. &nbsp;A dirty mess. &nbsp;I =
then=20
    pulled the other side to check it and found a new bright shiny =
interior.=20
    &nbsp;I have no idea how this came about, it's a ten year old kit,=20
    (Velocity??). &nbsp;In any case, I will need a new cylinder or =
rebuild this=20
    one, can someone tell me what Datsun model it's from? =
<BR><BR>Thanks,=20
    <BR>Mel Bina &nbsp;SDT &nbsp;RG</FONT>=20
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C36FA1.605C8600--