REFLECTOR:Brake master cylinders, one new, one used.

kr shultz reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 06:27:13 -0700 (PDT)


It is a Dutsun B210 1977 clutch master cylinder.


--- PUSHERPILOT@wmconnect.com wrote:
> I am in final assembly and check out and decided to
> activate the brake system 
> for the first time today.  It was a frustrating day
> attempting to add brake 
> fluid and bleed one side of the brake system.  It
> just wouldn't pump the fluid. 
>  I finally pulled the master cylinder and found to
> be full of a crusty gunk, 
> with a rusty spring.  A dirty mess.  I then pulled
> the other side to check it 
> and found a new bright shiny interior.  I have no
> idea how this came about, 
> it's a ten year old kit, (Velocity??).  In any case,
> I will need a new cylinder 
> or rebuild this one, can someone tell me what Datsun
> model it's from?
> 
> Thanks,
> Mel Bina  SDT  RG
> 


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com