REFLECTOR:Fuel Proof Grease
reflector@tvbf.org
reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:05:31 EDT
--part1_55.461377ad.2c70f3bb_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Hi Dennis
I found them at a local hydraulic shop. Understand the O rings are not an
aviation product but they are fuel proof have not had any cap leak after
installing 1/8 inch rings on X.L. Give me your home address and I will send you pair.
Please confirm your O.D. Diamater.I am not sure all caps are same size.
Mack Murphree
--part1_55.461377ad.2c70f3bb_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><I>Hi Dennis<BR>
I found them at a local hydraulic shop. Understand the O rings are not an a=
viation product but they are fuel proof have not had any cap leak after inst=
alling 1/8 inch rings on X.L. Give me your home address and I will send you=20=
pair.<BR>
Please confirm your O.D. Diamater.I am not sure all caps are same size.<BR>
Mack Murphree </I></FONT></HTML>
--part1_55.461377ad.2c70f3bb_boundary--