REFLECTOR: Shutting Down the Reflector

Jeff Barnes via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Fri Feb 26 16:10:44 CST 2016


There are also some great pics for XL Exhaust, Firewall trappings, etc from Jean Prudhomme, other things of interest on the reflector website. Hope you get all that over to VOBA.

      From: Reiff Lorenz via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
 To: "n614cd at gmail.com" <n614cd at gmail.com>; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> 
 Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 3:48 PM
 Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Shutting Down the Reflector
   
>>Could we convert the Reflector messages ...? This would keep the history available.<<

I'll work with Brian and Brett to see if there is a way to host all the archived Reflector threads on the Wiki or VOBA site. I'd hate to lose all that history.

I'm traveling this week, but will be home Sunday. We'll try to have something in place within 60 days.

Reiff 

Sent from my phone; please excuse the brevity.From:n614cd at gmail.com via Reflector
Sent:‎2/‎26/‎2016 11:12 AM
To:Brian Michalk via Reflector
Subject:Re: REFLECTOR: Shutting Down the Reflector

Brian,
Could we convert the Reflector messages to something that VOBA can injest? This would keep the history available.
Tim
------ Original message------From: Brian Michalk via ReflectorDate: Fri, Feb 26, 2016 10:41To: reflector at tvbf.org;Cc: Subject:REFLECTOR: Shutting Down the Reflector
Ever since the VOBA site became active, the Reflector has seen less and less traffic.  I think it's time that the Reflector list is retired.  I make this decision, because I need to to a site migration, and moving the system to a different server seems pointless.  Don't read anything emotional into this.  I'm not bitter or attached to the old Reflector.  It's just that all of the networking value is now on the VOBA forum.I plan to retire the tvbf site in about 60 days.  I have backups in mbox format, and will retain those.  The server itself will stay up, but access to the !
 old fixed IP will be changing.  If anyone needs any files, I will always be able to produce them.The biggest impact will probably be the Google searches that lead to the TVBF domain, and that's not a very big issue, in my opinion._______________________________________________To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflectorVisit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/galleryuser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangooseCheck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermailCheck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20160226/8328b784/attachment-0003.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list