REFLECTOR: Speed Brake Switch Location?

Brian Michalk via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Sat Jan 31 11:16:32 CST 2015


I have mine on the control stick grip.  It's the pinky switch. 
Originally, I had momentary down, and toggle up.  I found it cumbersome 
to have to keep force on it to extend, so I swapped it out with a 
non-momentary down-off-up toggle switch.

I have a row of idiot lights near the brow.  The speedbrake is one of 
the lights.  As far as deployment at high speeds, it's only a problem if 
you go full deployment.  I don't think there are many forces with an 
accidental partial deployment.


On 01/31/2015 11:04 AM, jeff findarle via Reflector wrote:
> I am going thru a 1973 Velo 173 RG. Former owner (Now Deceased) 
> removed the switch and looked like he might of been re-positioning the 
> switch.
> 1- Wondering if anyone can send me a pic of where they have installed 
> theirs and how it is working?
> 2- Also wondering if anyone has installed an indicator light on the 
> dash for the speed brake and if so, where and what did they use?
> I see on plans it shows a location in front of the Throttle on the 
> left, but I feel that would be bad to accidentally hit that switch 
> when adjusting throttle at high speeds.
> Thank you, Jeff
> TEAM JEFF Real Estate
>
> Jeff Findarle - *Realtor*, GRI
>  PRES.-Wasatch Co Association of Realtors
> Darin Heckel - Realtor
> AllStar Realty
> 575 N main St.
> Heber City, UT. 84032
>
> Jeff's Cell 435-503-0514
> Darin's Cell 435-671-3957
> Off. 435-654-9440
> Fax 435-654-9437
> Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
> Don't Lose it, Sell it!
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150131/7405eef3/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list