REFLECTOR: Speed Brake Switch Location?

via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Sat Jan 31 11:12:01 CST 2015


I put mine next to the throttle. It sits so close to the panel, I believe it would be hard to hit by accident, but can still raise the brake on TOGA power. Used an Indicator light on the panel for the brake as well as low fuel and Pitot heat. 


Kurt . 



-----Original Message-----
From: jeff findarle via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
To: Reflector POST <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sat, Jan 31, 2015 10:04 am
Subject: REFLECTOR: Speed Brake Switch Location?



I am going thru a 1973 Velo 173 RG. Former owner (Now Deceased) removed the switch and looked like he might of been re-positioning the switch. 

1- Wondering if anyone can send me a pic of where they have installed theirs and how it is working?
2- Also wondering if anyone has installed an indicator light on the dash for the speed brake and if so, where and what did they use?
I see on plans it shows a location in front of the Throttle on the left, but I feel that would be bad to accidentally hit that switch when adjusting throttle at high speeds.
 

Thank you, Jeff
TEAM JEFF Real Estate


Jeff Findarle - Realtor, GRI
 PRES.-Wasatch Co Association of Realtors
Darin Heckel - Realtor                                          
AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell     435-503-0514
Darin's Cell  435-671-3957
Off.               435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437
Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!



_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150131/50e964a0/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list