REFLECTOR: Aileron Belhorn Configuration

Brian Michalk via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Sep 2 09:38:47 CDT 2014


Nice.

Have you already mounted your keel torque tube?

One of these days I'm going to make a modification to mine to remove the 
play generated by the stick/TT attachment.

On 9/2/2014 8:31 AM, Thomas Mann via Reflector wrote:
> I got these ready to install this weekend. The blue object in the 
> picture is the spherical bearing.
> I also replaced my bolts attaching the engine to the mount with 
> drilled bolts, castle nuts & keys. The original install just had 
> locknuts so I don't know what is called out these days but it seemed 
> to be a good suggestion. I'm doing the same with the engine mount-to 
> firewall attachment.
> Here's how the aileron setup shakes out.
>
> Tom Mann
> Long-EZ N200LZ (in construction)
> Velocity N951TM
> Pres. EAA Chapter 80
> ____________________
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140902/83140f07/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list