REFLECTOR: Velocity STD Brake M/C
Paul Folkes
ausvelocity at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 03:21:28 CDT 2014
Tom,
I have upgraded to the toe-brakes but still have the two unused original
brake cylinders that came with my older (late 90s) XL kit. They were made
by Napa United Brake Systems which, I gather, makes car brake systems.
Part number stamped on the body is 30138-AC
Cheers,
Paul Folkes
XL-RG
VH-VVX
*Building but a loooong way to go!*
On 2 June 2014 23:41, Thomas Mann <tmann at n200lz.com> wrote:
> Good Morning All,
> I’m getting my recent acquisition of a Velocity STD RG back into flying
> condition and I have this question for the group.
>
> This version had the Clutch Cylinders out of the Datsun B210 pickup which
> it used for the Brake M/C. It was easy enough to find a replacement for
> roughly $20 each but I’m wondering if there is any sort of retrofit that
> someone has come up with that allows the use of a Match M/C (other than a
> toe-brake conversion.)
>
> These replacements that I got should get me back in the air but I am used
> to building with Matco and would feel a little better stepping on those for
> the long haul.
>
> Thanks.
>
> T Mann
>
> Sent from Windows Mail
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140603/1fff495b/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list