REFLECTOR: TIG Welder
Ron N VelocityXLFG via Reflector
reflector at tvbf.org
Fri Aug 8 11:10:48 CDT 2014
There small migs work great. Just watch your penetration of the weld.
On 8/8/2014 10:40 AM, Brian Michalk via Reflector wrote:
> It looks like I'm getting into more prototyping now, and I'm looking
> for a more manageable welder than my 30 year old 600 lb Miller.
>
> I am looking for an AC TIG welder that I'd really like to run on
> 110VAC, but that may not be a realistic expectation. Miller and
> Lincoln have rigs that look like I'll spend about $2,000 on for their
> smallest models that do AC TIG.
>
> Does anyone else have any suggestions?
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list