REFLECTOR: (RMI) & DAR
Chris Barber
cbarber at texasattorney.net
Fri Apr 11 00:02:21 CDT 2014
I paid either $300 or $350 almost two years ago I Houston. I have "heard" of some real gouging, IIRC in Florida. I hesitate even repeating the amounts I heard as to not unduly agitate the collective .
Chris
Sent from my iPhone 5
On Apr 10, 2014, at 19:06, "Douglas Holub" <douglas.holub at gmail.com<mailto:douglas.holub at gmail.com>> wrote:
I paid $400 five years ago. And I think that was typical.
----- Original Message -----
From: nmflyer1 at aol.com<mailto:nmflyer1 at aol.com>
To: reflector at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: (RMI) & DAR
Thanks everyone. Larry, I'll try this and see if it helps. Thanks a lot.
A different DAR finally called me back and said he might be able to fit me in on Monday or Tuesday. We shall see.
Curious as to what the "going rate" is for the airworthiness inspection?..
Kurt
-----Original Message-----
From: Laurence Coen <lwcoen at hotmail.com<mailto:lwcoen at hotmail.com>>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>>
Sent: Thu, Apr 10, 2014 3:29 pm
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Rocky Mountain Instruments (RMI)
Kurt,
Here are some numbers to play with. Hopefully the difference in the sensors is small. The guy I sold my plane too should be coming through Albuquerque on the 17th. You might make a connection.
Larry Coen
N136LC (till the 17th)
From: nmflyer1 at aol.com<mailto:nmflyer1 at aol.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 12:24 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Rocky Mountain Instruments (RMI)
Thanks Larry. I built my own too. And without the right data.. It is very confused at the moment :)
Kurt
-----Original Message-----
From: Laurence Coen <lwcoen at hotmail.com<mailto:lwcoen at hotmail.com>>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>>
Sent: Wed, Apr 9, 2014 10:42 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Rocky Mountain Instruments (RMI)
Kurt,
It just occurred to me that if you bought your instrument already assembled then the data would have been entered and your golden. I assembled my own so I had to enter the data but it only needs to be done once.
Larry Coen
N136LC
From: Kurt Winker<mailto:nmflyer1 at aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 10:42 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Rocky Mountain Instruments (RMI)
Thanks Larry.
Tried 2 e-mails, No response yet.
Not good at this point.
Kurt.
Sent from my iPad
On Apr 8, 2014, at 21:39, "Laurence Coen" <lwcoen at hotmail.com<mailto:lwcoen at hotmail.com>> wrote:
Kurt,
Those sensor tables are for the sensor in your unit. They are not the same as the ones that came with my unit which I still have but they won't do you any good. I don't think that that unit is still in production but if you contact the guy who made them with a serial number for your unit he may have saved the original data.
Good luck,
Larry Coen
N136LC
From: nmflyer1 at aol.com<mailto:nmflyer1 at aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 7:17 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: REFLECTOR: Rocky Mountain Instruments (RMI)
Seems I have misplaced my Sensor Tables sheets for my Rocky Mountain Instruments Micro-Encoder. I need them for final calibration. Anyone have some or know of a source?
Thanks,
Kurt
[Front view of RMI microEncoder.]
________________________________
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
________________________________
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
________________________________
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
________________________________
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140411/f4bcf996/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list