REFLECTOR: N244FM down at KPHK

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Sep 22 16:07:18 CDT 2013


I was flying to KPHK this afternoon and found N244FM on the side of the runway. I do not have any details other then the pilot is alive (I do not know if Fred still owns it it not) and was helo'd to the hospital with a possible broken back. 

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: photo 1.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 107056 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130922/ccbfa0e7/attachment-0003.jpe>
-------------- next part --------------



-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: photo 2.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 98093 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130922/ccbfa0e7/attachment-0004.jpe>
-------------- next part --------------



-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: photo 3.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 84577 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130922/ccbfa0e7/attachment-0005.jpe>
-------------- next part --------------


Richard 

Sent from my iPhone 5 Classic


More information about the Reflector mailing list