REFLECTOR: Rough River

Dave T Nelson dtnelson at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 18 14:04:14 CDT 2013


If the sun is shining I'll be there... why aren't you guys doing your
condition inspections in the winter like us northerners?   :-)

Dave

Dave T. Nelson
T/L 553-4327, Voice 507-253-4327, Fax 507-253-3648
Program Director, ISC ECAT NPI & Test Engineering


----- Message from Terry Miles <terrence_miles at hotmail.com> on Tue, 17 Sep
2013 22:19:59 -0500 -----
                                                           
      To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list       
          <reflector at tvbf.org>                             
                                                           
 Subject: REFLECTOR: Rough River                           
                                                           


Hi all,

I am way, way behind in reading 150 plus Velo posts on the Reflector.  I
just looked thru the subject lines and I didn't see anything about who
might be going to Rough River.  It is about 10 days away.  I hope to do a
one day out and back on Saturday and not stay over-night.

Anybody else thinking about heading down there?  I think it is the weekend
of Sept 28-29.

Terry
----- Message from Brett Ferrell <reflector at velocityxl.com> on Wed, 18 Sep
2013 09:11:07 -0400 -----
                                   
      To: reflector at tvbf.org       
                                   
 Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Rough     
          River                    
                                   

We plan to be there, with the airplane if I can finish the condition
inspection in time.  I think Andy Millin is planning to fly down as well.

--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com


On Tue, Sep 17, 2013, at 11:19 PM, Terry Miles wrote:

      Hi all,

      I am way, way behind in reading 150 plus Velo posts on the Reflector.
      I just looked thru the subject lines and I didn't see anything about
      who might be going to Rough River.  It is about 10 days away.  I hope
      to do a one day out and back on Saturday and not stay over-night.

      Anybody else thinking about heading down there?  I think it is the
      weekend of Sept 28-29.

      Terry
      _______________________________________________
      To change your email address, visit
      http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

      Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
      user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
      Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
      Check old archives:
      http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
      ----- Message from Rene Dugas <renedugas at gmail.com> on Wed, 18 Sep
      2013 08:59:25 -0500 -----
                                                           
      To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list       
          <reflector at tvbf.org>                             
                                                           
 Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Rough River                       
                                                           

Likewise condition inspection but expect to complete today.  Plan to party
at Rough River.
Rene'

Sent from Rene's iPad. A pleasure.  Go Apple.


On Sep 17, 2013, at 10:19 PM, Terry Miles <terrence_miles at hotmail.com>
wrote:


      Hi all,

      I am way, way behind in reading 150 plus Velo posts on the Reflector.
      I just looked thru the subject lines and I didn't see anything about
      who might be going to Rough River.  It is about 10 days away.  I hope
      to do a one day out and back on Saturday and not stay over-night.

      Anybody else thinking about heading down there?  I think it is the
      weekend of Sept 28-29.

      Terry
      _______________________________________________
      To change your email address, visit
      http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

      Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
      user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
      Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
      Check old archives:
      http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130918/5b758bba/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list