REFLECTOR: Rough River

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 18 09:15:30 CDT 2013


Planning on making it.

Ron
On 9/17/2013 10:19 PM, Terry Miles wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am way, way behind in reading 150 plus Velo posts on the Reflector. 
>  I just looked thru the subject lines and I didn't see anything about 
> who might be going to Rough River.  It is about 10 days away.  I hope 
> to do a one day out and back on Saturday and not stay over-night.
>
> Anybody else thinking about heading down there?  I think it is the 
> weekend of Sept 28-29.
>
> Terry
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130918/137b1ff0/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list