REFLECTOR: gps

Epstein Lawrence Jay ljepstein at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 20:10:28 CDT 2013


Apple Maps
Google Maps
Waze


On Oct 1, 2013, at 8:43 PM, Lou Stedman <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> I am sure many of you are using an Ipad for gps navigation now. I am also. I was wondering if any of you have found software to put a road gps on the ipad to use after flights. I used to use anywheremap  for my aircraft gps and it included a road gps on it. Since I switched to my ipad, I elected to go with Foreflight as I can later upgrade to Stratus and have weather at no monthly subscription. I miss the road gps and would like to load one onto my ipad.
>  
> Lou Stedman
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131001/202865f9/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list