REFLECTOR: gps
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Oct 1 20:01:05 CDT 2013
Why don't you just use a free road tool like Waze?
[1]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waze-social-gps-maps-traffic/id32322
9106?mt=8
--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013, at 08:43 PM, Lou Stedman wrote:
I am sure many of you are using an Ipad for gps navigation now. I am
also. I was wondering if any of you have found software to put a road
gps on the ipad to use after flights. I used to use anywheremap for my
aircraft gps and it included a road gps on it. Since I switched to my
ipad, I elected to go with Foreflight as I can later upgrade to Stratus
and have weather at no monthly subscription. I miss the road gps and
would like to load one onto my ipad.
Lou Stedman
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
[2]http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives:
[3]http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
References
1. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waze-social-gps-maps-traffic/id323229106?mt=8
2. http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
3. http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131001/12df493a/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list