REFLECTOR: Fwd: Canard Flyin in Kerville, Tx April 27 and 28, GIG event

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Mar 19 15:09:56 CDT 2013


I got this in my email, and judging from the original to: list, some of 
you may have as well.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Canard Flyin in Kerville, Tx April 27 and 28, GIG event
Date: 	Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:45:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: 	gmmmlm at aol.com
To: 	
CC: 	gmmmlm at aol.com



Hello fellow canard enthusiasts. My name is Gary Mowad and I live in 
Austin Texas. I fly a Long EZ. I compiled this email list with the help 
of David Orr. You all should be canard fliers/euthusiasts from Texas, 
Oklahoma, and eastern New Mexico. I thought it would be nice to have 
a GIG event in the Texas hill country for those of us living in the 
southwestern U.S. I contacted the Kerr County, Texas airport as they 
have a 6000' runway and Kerrville, Texas is a really neat town. The 
airport authority was planning a flyin of their own, so I obtained 
permission for us to join their flyin. Soooooo, there will be a GIG 
event at the Kerville, Texas Airport (KERV) Saturday April 27th and 28th 
2013. The only event scheduled is a BBQ Saturday April 27 at 11:30am 
hosted by the FBO. *Special fuel prices will be offered during this 
weekend*. Planes will be arriving as early as Friday and most will leave 
on Sunday. The airport is closing their short runway so there will be 
plenty of hard surface parking. Underwing camping is allowed or there 
are hotels available in town with a free shuttle. If you would like to 
attend, please RSVP to Gary Mowad at GMMMLM at aol.com 
<mailto:GMMMLM at aol.com> so I can tell the airport how much parking space 
to set aside for us. If you know other canard pilots is other states or 
who are not on this email list, please feel free to invite them. Terry 
will be letting others know about the flyin in the Central States 
Newletter going out this week. Please call me at 512 626 7158 if you 
have questions. Below are links to the Kerrville Flyin brochure and 
Kerrville Visitors and Convention Bureau where hotel information can be 
obtained. Gary
http://www.kerrvilleairport.com/Docs/2013-04-27%20kerv%20fly%20in.pdf. 
www.kervilletexascvb.com <http://www.kervilletexascvb.com>


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130319/a36203bf/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list