REFLECTOR: ipad
David Rene Dugas
renedugas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 07:36:34 CDT 2013
Love ForeFlight. I've been using it since it was introduced. One subscription gets a copy on the iPhone and iPad for redundancy. I've seen the Garmin product but its not as intuitive but ok. No experience with Wing-X but seems more windows PC like.
Recommend ForeFlight. Great support, frequent updates and progressive improvements. Website has videos one can watch before or after purchase for training. Very wide user base.
Rene' Dugas
Sent from an Apple.
On Jun 16, 2013, at 10:46 PM, "Lou Stedman" <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> Well I finally broke down and bought an IPAD for the airplane. I have an Ipad 2 with 32 G mem. Now the question is what software to run for flight planning and GPS. I have been flying with Anywhere Map for years and have liked it very much, especially the cones of safety. The next software I have looked at is Fore Flight. Has anyone had experience with both of these who could give me some guidance?
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130617/d78aea5c/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list