REFLECTOR: ipad

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Jun 17 06:50:39 CDT 2013


On 6/16/2013 10:46 PM, Lou Stedman wrote:
> Well I finally broke down and bought an IPAD for the airplane. I have 
> an Ipad 2 with 32 G mem. Now the question is what software to run for 
> flight planning and GPS. I have been flying with Anywhere Map for 
> years and have liked it very much, especially the cones of safety. The 
> next software I have looked at is Fore Flight. Has anyone had 
> experience with both of these who could give me some guidance?
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
Lou,

I suggest you also look at ADS-B receivers so you can have weather 
also.  Each software has receivers that are compatible, but not all are.

John
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130617/91ac37dc/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list