REFLECTOR: ldg gear display poll

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 16:03:52 CDT 2013


I've got a Cozy Mark IV nose gear with an electric nose lift.  When retracted, the nose wheel fits in a wheel well in the floor behind the panel.  There's a window between the wheel well and the center console.  (I have a standard fuselage so there is no center keel.)  There's a little compartment in front of the stick where I keep a flashlight, fuses, etc.  When that door is open I can see the nose gear through the wheel well window.

Doug Holub
2009 Standard FG, 135 hours, new paint, new interior, pictures on their way....
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: John Dibble 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:59 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: ldg gear display poll


  On 6/10/2013 9:29 PM, Douglas Holub wrote:

    I did that, too.  I have a little window through which I can see whether the nose gear is really down.

  Where's this window located?

  John



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130611/3a8af24b/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Console.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 237421 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130611/3a8af24b/attachment-0001.jpe>


More information about the Reflector mailing list