REFLECTOR: LED lights

sbjknox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 19 22:05:00 CDT 2013


The link must have the 's' on the end of 'product'
ie.,
http://www.aveoengineering.com/index.php/products-1/general-aviation-products

Sid

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "David Ullman" <ullman at robustdecisions.com>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 9:30 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: LED lights


>I have only LEDs on 444DX.  I bought them from AVEO.  They are made in the
> US.  They got there long before Whelan.  People have said my plane looks
> like a Xmas tree it is so bright and all I have is tip lights (with 
> strobe)
> and landing light (which I can make flash).  Wiring was easy, all 20gage 
> (as
> best I remember).
>
> See
> http://www.aveoengineering.com/index.php/products-1/general-aviation-product
> s
>
> I am building a house right now and it will be as LEDed as I can make it.
> In 5 years that is all there will be.
>
>
> David Ullman
> N444DX
> President EAA 292
> 541-760-2338
> david at davidullman.com



More information about the Reflector mailing list