REFLECTOR: GRT ADAHRS Mounting Location

Craig Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 1 07:47:34 CDT 2013


Scott,

John and I mounted ours behind panel, above the tunnel.  No issues in 6 years and 850 hours.  We have the older single but the dual only adds a few inches so I know it will fit because we have  looked into upgrading.

Craig

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 1, 2013, at 4:08 AM, Scott Baker <scottb33333 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Question to those flying with GRT EFIS system(s).
> I am soon to install a Grand Rapids dual ADAHRS unit in a fixed gear Velocity.
> Avionics shop has installed a 6' cable - enough to mount the ADAHRS in the nose compartment, but short of reaching the 'back of the bus' where I would typically install the ADAHRS unit.
> Need some feedback please, as to your experiences with mounting the unit in the nose compartment.  Have there been any concerns/issues regarding performance?
> Thanks!
> Scott B.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list