REFLECTOR: Insurance

jeff findarle flynfindarle at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 16:45:29 CDT 2013


Sure am glad the economy is getting better! Yeah right. 
Looks like Insurance companies are moving towards a lot of Pick and choose. Don't blame em, just frustrating for us cheap, low life, broke pee ons. Don't they understand that because we own airplanes, we have NO MONEY!


 
TEAM JEFF,
Jeff Findarle, GRI  &  Darin Heckel
Realtor                                          Realtor

AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell     435-503-0514
Darin's Cell  435-671-3957
Off.               435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437

Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!



>________________________________
> From: "nmflyer1 at aol.com" <nmflyer1 at aol.com>
>To: reflector at tvbf.org 
>Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 9:28 AM
>Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Insurance
> 
>
>
>We got the same notice for the insurance on the Cub. Costello told us that the company was exiting the aircraft insurance market, and they got us 4 new quotes.  
>
>
>Just for the hell of it, Misty and I stopped by the EAA insurance tent at Oshkosh. We received a quote from them for about $2300. That was about $400 more than Costello had gotten for us. 
>
>
>
>
>Kurt 
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: David Ullman <ullman at robustdecisions.com>
>To: reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
>Sent: Thu, Aug 15, 2013 8:01 am
>Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Insurance
>
>
>Received a terse note in the mail yesterday titled "Notice of Nonrenewal of
Insurance".  I have my SEFG insurance with Britt/Paulk (through EAA) and it
appears that " The reason for nonrenewal is carrier exiting program".  I
assume that means the B/P is getting out of insuring airplanes, Velocitiies
or???? I have fixed gear and 100 hours, so we will see what EAA tells me.  I have
until Oct 1st to find new insurance.  I will try some of the other agents
suggested here. David Ullman
N444DX
President EAA 292
541-760-2338 david at davidullman.com _______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130815/7b7b3363/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list