REFLECTOR: Vibration
David Rene Dugas
renedugas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:57:51 CDT 2013
😊
Gone fishing, I mean flyin.
René Dugas
Sent from an Apple REALLY smart phone.
On Aug 14, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Mark Magee <edjonesbrady at gmail.com> wrote:
> Canardians,
> A Disturbance in The Reflector I sense. Ponder on this I must. Some flutter and vibration in the balance of The Reflector being sensed it is. Useless the dark side of The Reflector must be. Those who believe they know so much, everyone they find, tell they must of their great knowledge, successes and skill sets. Yet log-books with lunar landings, provide they cannot. Youngling Canardians caught in direct cross-winds on final they are. Not yet Jedi and not knowing flutter from vibration.
> Very bad the out come will be.
>
>
>
> Yoda
> Master of The Order
>
> Forwarded by
> Mark B. Magee
> N34XL XLFG
>
> Hey, I'm just the messenger...
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130814/d70130d4/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list