REFLECTOR: engine break in
Chuck Harbert
c.harbert1 at frontier.com
Thu Aug 1 13:44:24 CDT 2013
Thanks, Scott! I’m getting ready to sell my Velocity, and I give this website to the new owner.
Chuck Harbert
206-499-5990
From: Scott Baker
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 3:15 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: engine break in
http://hhh.gavilan.edu/hspenner/Main/Manuals/Lycoming-Engines/Misc_Pubs/KEY%20REPRINTS.pdf
This a link to Lycoming Flyer Key Reprints.
It features the Lycoming factory recommendations relating to engine break-in procedures.
For some reason, the Lycoming web site is down - so could not access the reprints directly from the Lycoming site.
Scott B
On 7/27/2013 11:32 PM, Lou Stedman wrote:
I just had all four cylinders on my o-360 milled out 10/1000 and new pistons and rings. The engine only had 400 hours on it since major. One guy tells me to run my normal oil. Another tells me to run mineral oil. Another tells me to run mineral oil for ten hours and then go back to regular oil. Little confusing. I would welcome thoughts from the group. Thanks
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130801/492790cf/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list