REFLECTOR: Gull Wing Doors

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu Apr 25 07:15:21 CDT 2013


No, I can't say that I've ever weighed one, but I've carried mine
around more than once, and I can't imagine that they're any heavier
than maybe 10 pounds??  Maybe a bit more?  I know carrying both of them
around during the painting process was not an issue...  they might go
as high as 20, but they can't be 30 each (can they?), I think that
would have to have made a bigger impression on me if they were that
heavy...



--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com





On Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 08:53 PM, Larry Parham wrote:

I would like to know what the weight of a finished gull wing door is?
My closers are getting weak and I ordered new ones from Velocity, they
are the 60 lb ones and they will not hold the doors up and Velocity
asked if doors were extra heavy.  Not being the builder I could not
answer that.Thanks in advance...Larry 173 RG Elite

_______________________________________________

To change your email address, visit
[1]http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector



Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail

Check old archives:
[2]http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

References

1. http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
2. http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130425/ca51fb6f/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list