REFLECTOR: Gull Wing Doors
John Dibble
aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Apr 25 07:11:02 CDT 2013
You can get any spring force you want at asraymond.com
If your springs are holding up the door, but not all the way, then 10
psi more should do the trick. Make sure the compressed and extended
lengths are suitable.
John
On 4/24/2013 7:53 PM, Larry Parham wrote:
> I would like to know what the weight of a finished gull wing door is?
> My closers are getting weak and I ordered new ones from Velocity, they
> are the 60 lb ones and they will not hold the doors up and Velocity
> asked if doors were extra heavy. Not being the builder I could not
> answer that.Thanks in advance...Larry 173 RG Elite
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130425/6e262db7/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list