REFLECTOR: Door locks

Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 23:06:19 CDT 2013


I've had at least a dozen Young Eagles grab and pull the handle as well as both my children to see out.  Without the security lock, the door would have opened and I would not be writing this note and would be childless.  No doubt.  I'm not saying it is the only way but something is essential.

Sent from Rene's iPad. A pleasure.  Go Apple.


On Apr 20, 2013, at 10:15 PM, Velocity <velocityxl at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Has any one not installed the lock Housing assembly . It is such a pain to have to Lift the second pin as you pull on the door latch.
> There is an over center spring on the door latch  to keep it from opening by vibration. Seems like this might be over kill
> any thoughts.
> 
> 
> <ihbchjbb.png>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list