REFLECTOR: Door locks
nmflyer1 at aol.com
nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 20 22:23:32 CDT 2013
I installed it on the Pax door only, but modified it. I changed out the rod for one with a 90-degree bend in it. Then I put it where it was easily (but only) able to be worked with 2 hands. Much more leverage on the unit, so that makes it quick and easy to open, but hard to do by accident.
I left it off "my" side :)
Kurt
-----Original Message-----
From: Velocity <velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
To: reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sat, Apr 20, 2013 9:16 pm
Subject: REFLECTOR: Door locks
Has any one not installed the lock Housing assembly . It is such a pain to have to Lift the second pin as you pull on the door latch.
There is an over center spring on the door latch to keep it from opening by vibration. Seems like this might be over kill
any thoughts.
_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130420/0505f599/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: ihbchjbb.png
Type: image/png
Size: 328393 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130420/0505f599/attachment-0001.png>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list