REFLECTOR: IO-360 / Mag Timing?
Scott Derrick
scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Sep 12 08:24:55 CDT 2012
You time a mag with the engine not running.
I'm sure there are plenty of on-line instructions on how to do it.
Scott
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: REFLECTOR: IO-360 / Mag Timing?
From: Kevin Baker <flykb at verizon.net>
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: 09/11/2012 11:54 PM
> Hi All,
> Ok.. this may be an easy question but I just can't figure it out.
> How does one adjust the timing on the mag?
> Ok.. I know you install the mag TDC, etc but how does one utilize the
> timing light without getting hurt by the prop?
>
> Maybe it's easy - I'm just having trouble figuring this one out.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin Baker
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick
to anger.
J. R. R. Tolkien
More information about the Reflector
mailing list